Join us at the Motorhome & Caravan Show

Rowena replied on 14/10/2022 11:03

Posted on 14/10/2022 11:03

Come and visit us in Hall 7 (Stand no. 7.12) at the Motorhome & Caravan Show, 18 - 23 October 2022 at the NEC in Birmingham. 

As well as over 350 exhibitors who will be showcasing the country’s biggest display of new campervans, motorhomes, touring caravans, trailer tents plus awnings, the Club will be there to meet our members. We are offering free motorhome manoeuvring tuition and campervan test drives and on Tuesday 18th October we are hosting Club Day which will include live forums on the Club Stand where we will be talking about our Member Offers, Overseas Travel and UK Campsites. 

Please come along to say hello. We can't wait to greet you! Ae you visiting this year and if so what are you most looking forward to seeing? 

vbfg replied on 20/10/2022 12:54

Posted on 20/10/2022 12:48 by DavidKlyne

Quite a few tickets up for grabs of Campsite related Facebook pages.

David

Posted on 20/10/2022 12:54

Are they usually all ticketed events now?  I went to one in Manchester a few years ago and don't recall that you had to pre-book tickets!

DavidKlyne replied on 20/10/2022 14:49

Posted on 20/10/2022 12:54 by vbfg

Are they usually all ticketed events now?  I went to one in Manchester a few years ago and don't recall that you had to pre-book tickets!

Posted on 20/10/2022 14:49

The NEC have been selling tickets online even before COVID although prior to it I think you could buy at the door. It's a good way of controlling numbers on anyone day particularly as COVID has never really gone away. It's interesting that in years gone by quite a few hobby forums have given away tickets but that has not happened recently.

David

ABM replied on 20/10/2022 17:31

Posted on 20/10/2022 17:31

The Club tends to sell tickets especially for the Club Day Tuesday, and at reduced rates as well.  I got absolutely No Takers when my mate had two Geriatric Member Tickets !!

DavidKlyne replied on 20/10/2022 20:15

Posted on 20/10/2022 20:15

On Facebook I have seen people looking for tickets and those trying to unload them due to change of circumstances. I assume the tickets can be transferred electronically? Mind you a bit late in the day now as the Show finishes on Sunday.

David

vbfg replied on 21/10/2022 06:02

Posted on 20/10/2022 14:49 by DavidKlyne

The NEC have been selling tickets online even before COVID although prior to it I think you could buy at the door. It's a good way of controlling numbers on anyone day particularly as COVID has never really gone away. It's interesting that in years gone by quite a few hobby forums have given away tickets but that has not happened recently.

David

Posted on 21/10/2022 06:02

Thanks for the reply David.  

DSB replied on 23/10/2022 20:49

Posted on 23/10/2022 20:49

Went on Wednesday.   Didn't buy anything apart from a couple of cups of hot chocolate and a cake....   Liked the look of the Bailey Evora, but, with the increase in the cost of living, at present, and the volatile nature of prices etc., not sure if this is the right time for us to commit to pay for a new van.....  I think we're leaving it for a while....  🙂🙂

David

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook