Le Tour de France 2014

shedda1 replied on 25/02/2013 10:29

Posted on 25/02/2013 10:29

Has anyone in the C/C got the answer? I tried to make contact with the club a few weeks ago with regards to booking a site in the Knaresborough area of N. Yorkshire for the opening stages of the 2014 Tour de France. I could not get a proper answer as the call handler didn't have any detail. I was told to send an e-mail to a Helen Shotts at the Club outlining my enquiry. No reply has been received. Perhaps the Club are not far sighted enough to cater for this event with it being ages away in 2014! Has anyone else been lucky enough to delve into this question and now able to furbish a suitable reply before I go to a Commercial site who no doubt are already on the money making band wagon? G. Clark South Yorkshire.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook