Live from the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show

Rowena replied on 21/02/2022 10:26

Posted on 21/02/2022 10:26

We're busy getting our Club Stand (Hall 2, Stand 2000) ready to welcome you at the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show at the NEC!

Let us know if you're going to the show this week and post your show highlights in this discussion. 

Here;'s a short sneak preview of the show and our Club stand set up. We hope to see you there! smile

peedee replied on 15/02/2024 07:50

Posted on 15/02/2024 07:50

Not going myself, but I did notice from the online programe guide that Swift were not present and did think that a little odd for such a large company. Thought it might have been a misprint. Campervans seem to be the in thing right now.

peedee

SteveL replied on 15/02/2024 08:28

Posted on 15/02/2024 08:28

I was considering changing my 2023 campervan for a new caravan. I guess I will have to seek out the main Swift agents. BTW has anyone any information as to why Swift wasn’t present? Are they struggling?

Perhaps they are putting their money into advertising instead.
In the last week I have seen an advert for swift caravans and MH’s on TV several times. As Sky target the adverts to specific areas the bit at the end suggested Lowdhams of Nottingham as the place to view them. Presumably folk in different parts of the country were given other dealers. At the time I did think it odd that they didn’t mention the show as a place to view, but not so odd if they weren’t there

GTP replied on 16/02/2024 15:01

Posted on 16/02/2024 15:01

I was considering changing my 2023 campervan for a new caravan. I guess I will have to seek out the main Swift agents. BTW has anyone any information as to why Swift wasn’t present? Are they struggling?

Countax, You certainly don't need the show to pick up a bargain from Swift...just pop to your local Swift dealer. I have just bagged a bargain from my local Swift dealer...with an Elegance Grande 835 well below advertised price plus a half price Air Con (although I chose the Comfort model so didn't get that offer) thrown in. May have been a pre show offer / not attending ..??

Aside, at the time we PX'd the dealer had 12 twin axle's lined up, all sold ready for collection (ours included) and another 5 TX's in PDI. Coachman, Buccaneer, Swift. I asked where are the motorhomes...reply was, yes we have sold a couple but the trend appears to be people are either preferring caravans or are going back to caravanning. Interesting...

TimboC replied on 16/02/2024 16:47

Posted on 16/02/2024 16:47

Swift have been advertising on the telly, and have used the budget for that instead.

Time will tell if its worth it, but with so many dealers having Swift products on their stands it has to be worth a try

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook