Motorhome and Caravan show on our stand

RowenaBCAMC replied on 16/10/2023 13:20

Posted on 16/10/2023 13:20

It's Motorhome and Caravan show week at the NEC! Joining us for the show this week?

Join us for some of the amazing speakers and forums we'll be hosting on the Caravan and Motorhome Club stand in Hall 7, stand 7.12! 

We can't wait to see you all! @neccaravanshows

mickysf replied on 24/10/2023 11:12

Posted on 24/10/2023 11:12

Another year I’ve managed to miss this event, they have in the past cost me dearly. Even stopped those casual visits to dealerships for the same reason. I now dread going in for services so will be looking for a mobile technician.🤣

nelliethehooker replied on 24/10/2023 20:45

Posted on 20/10/2023 22:13 by DavidKlyne

Nellie

Surely you know who Matt Allwright (of the BBC)  and Annabel Croft (former tennis player and currently on Strictly)? Lee Davey is a regular contributor to the Club magazine.

David

Posted on 24/10/2023 20:45

No idea who Matt Allwright is as I watch so little TV these days. I do know who Annabel Croft is only as a tennis player, and as she is performing in Strictly that's as good a reason to unknown her as far as I am concerned. I don't read the who the contributors are in the magazine as there is so little in it these days to catch my attention. However everyone to their own thing.

DSB replied on 25/10/2023 22:06

Posted on 25/10/2023 22:06

Unfortunately, I missed the show this time....  just too much going on this week, I'm afraid.  Anyway, we went in February and bought a new 'van, so we dare not risk spending more money...  🤣🤣

David

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook