Motorhome Shows 2018

RowenaBCAMC replied on 16/04/2018 17:27

Posted on 16/04/2018 17:27

Hi everyone,

We’ll be at a number of shows throughout the year - we’ll have a stand set up so you can come and have a chat and find out what’s new at the Club.

If you're a Club member, you can take advantage of exclusive ticket deals such as '2 for 1' offers and advanced booking rates at most of the shows we attend.

Here is a list of upcoming events: 

April The National Motorhome and Campervan Show Peterborough 
May The Southern Motorhome Show Newbury 
June The Midsummer Motorhome Show Stoneleigh 
July The Norfolk Motorhome Show Norwich 
August The Western Motorhome Show Malvern 
September The South West Motorhome Show Shepton Mallet 
September The Motorhome Show Season Finale Lincoln 
October The Malvern Caravan Show Malvern 

We hope to see you at one of these show. cool

replied on 16/04/2018 17:48

Posted on 16/04/2018 17:48

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

Bakers2 replied on 16/04/2018 18:09

Posted on 16/04/2018 18:09

I clicked on the first one, opening it in a new tab and got up fill details. Camping and entertainment etc. Hope that is of use 😉

replied on 16/04/2018 19:27

Posted on 16/04/2018 18:09 by Bakers2

I clicked on the first one, opening it in a new tab and got up fill details. Camping and entertainment etc. Hope that is of use 😉

Posted on 16/04/2018 19:27

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

peedee replied on 17/04/2018 08:28

Posted on 17/04/2018 08:28

Usually if you go to the >show pages< and work through the booking in process it will ask you before you finally pay to indicate your discounts but I don't see one for the CMC. It is only a couple of pounds anyway. Perhaps the 2 for 1 applies to day visitors?

I hope to be at Stoneleigh

peedee

BrianJosie replied on 17/04/2018 22:17

Posted on 16/04/2018 17:27 by RowenaBCAMC

Hi everyone,

We’ll be at a number of shows throughout the year - we’ll have a stand set up so you can come and have a chat and find out what’s new at the Club.

If you're a Club member, you can take advantage of exclusive ticket deals such as '2 for 1' offers and advanced booking rates at most of the shows we attend.

Here is a list of upcoming events: 

April The National Motorhome and Campervan Show Peterborough 
May The Southern Motorhome Show Newbury 
June The Midsummer Motorhome Show Stoneleigh 
July The Norfolk Motorhome Show Norwich 
August The Western Motorhome Show Malvern 
September The South West Motorhome Show Shepton Mallet 
September The Motorhome Show Season Finale Lincoln 
October The Malvern Caravan Show Malvern 

We hope to see you at one of these show. cool

Posted on 17/04/2018 22:17

Hi Rowena we are booked in on the Lincoln show with Motorhome Fun cos the CMC don’t rally there.Me & Jo will come and find you for a coffee👍

Brian & Jo

bill replied on 23/04/2018 17:52

Posted on 23/04/2018 17:52

My understanding is that you get £2 discount for any club membership including CAMC.  They are very good value anyway and entrance fee includes pitch fees and free entertainment Thursday, Friday and Sunday and you have to pay for the Saturday evening entertainment.

We only go to Peterborough and Norfolk and it is good to see CAMC participating as we have only ever seen the Camping and Caravan Club in the past who usually make quite a big thing of it.

antirampman replied on 24/04/2018 09:40

Posted on 24/04/2018 09:40

We have just returned from the Peterborough show where we visited the club stand to enquire whether we could obtain a hard copy of the latest sites price list only to be told by the "staff member" { his term } that all prices are in the handbook to which I replied that they are last years prices , he then told me that no prices have gone up when I replied that they certainly have he said well I have not heard of any, at this point I gave up.

NickyKnix replied on 19/06/2018 15:57

Posted on 19/06/2018 15:57

Hi everyone,

All of the shows listed under "What's on" give Members a saving of £1 per ticket.

Please click here to view that page. 

Do come and say hello, if you are at one of the aforementioned shows.

brue replied on 20/06/2018 16:31

Posted on 20/06/2018 16:31

Might try the Bath&West showground (Shepton Mallet) have been before, a good show. The camping site has improved there, friends stayed for the Bath&West Agricultural show and reported back that it was better. But we'll be day visitors. smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook