N E C October 2019

ABM replied on 09/10/2019 15:46

Posted on 09/10/2019 15:46

Only a few days to go to "CLUB DAY" at the October MH & C Show so ==

Who's going

When

What are you looking at

Now come along, don't be shy,  tell me I'll not be on my own there  AGAIN   frown

Bakers2 replied on 09/10/2019 17:16

Posted on 09/10/2019 17:16

Oh Brian I hope you're not alone again 😢. Won't be there ourselves, as you not been a good year so far........

Out of interest do they only have their new models on show? Could be in the market for a small motorhome/camper, don't think I'd go new, various reasons including the RFL as well as the big hit as you drive away from the forecourt 😉

replied on 09/10/2019 18:11

Posted on 09/10/2019 18:11

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

ABM replied on 09/10/2019 22:01

Posted on 09/10/2019 22:01

Bakers2 --  I did suggest to HEETHERS { They're only there for 3 hours } that you can always get the on-line Show Guide, and if necessary, pick off their web-sites, and read that at your leisure. Not the same as getting ones hands on the actual items I know, but it gives a base to start from, and they'll be pushing the 'part worn' vans of course to make room for new years stock  wink

Another rear view camera David ?  Are you getting a screen so you can watch the rear view in stereo then -- now There's posh  surprisedwink

replied on 09/10/2019 22:09

Posted on 09/10/2019 22:01 by ABM

Bakers2 --  I did suggest to HEETHERS { They're only there for 3 hours } that you can always get the on-line Show Guide, and if necessary, pick off their web-sites, and read that at your leisure. Not the same as getting ones hands on the actual items I know, but it gives a base to start from, and they'll be pushing the 'part worn' vans of course to make room for new years stock  wink

Another rear view camera David ?  Are you getting a screen so you can watch the rear view in stereo then -- now There's posh  surprisedwink

Posted on 09/10/2019 22:09

The user and all related content has been Deleted User
Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook