Warner shows

statusMoty1 replied on 16/04/2023 18:01

Posted on 16/04/2023 18:01

Does anyone know if you are allowed to book with another centre at the shows, we have previously gone under another club but there are 2 Caravan and motorhome clubs attending the shows one is Berkshire and one is Dorset neither of which we are under or is a club a club and we can go along?Thanks 

bill replied on 24/04/2023 11:30

Posted on 16/04/2023 18:01 by statusMoty1

Does anyone know if you are allowed to book with another centre at the shows, we have previously gone under another club but there are 2 Caravan and motorhome clubs attending the shows one is Berkshire and one is Dorset neither of which we are under or is a club a club and we can go along?Thanks 

Posted on 24/04/2023 11:30

As far as I am aware you can book with  any area that you like but must make it clear on your booking who you want to be with as they are not transferrable.  If you don't book a specific areas your entry will be accepted but you will be put in the 'General' area.

The same happens at the Norfolk show where I run one Centre area and there is another Centre present.  Warners only inform me of who has booked in my area but not what Clubs/Centres they belong to.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook