Club AGM 2022

Takethedogalong replied on 08/11/2022 14:14

Posted on 06/11/2022 18:26 by Wherenext

We were on an independent site this autumn that provided 2 waste masters for use by motorhomers  as they didn't have a MSP.

Simple solution that was thoughtful so unlikely to be seen on a CAMC site anytime soon. Pity really.

Posted on 08/11/2022 14:14

We use a two area CL that tries its best for customers. One area is a good bit further from black waste disposal point, so there is trolley for sticking your loo pot on, makes wheeling it easier than carrying.

We carry an Aldi folding bucket. It hangs off bumper, open tap and grey waste is collected. Easy to empty at nearest grey waste point on a daily basis. Given we like remote, cheap sites, we go prepared for all circumstances, all sorts of provision.🤭

peedee replied on 08/11/2022 14:53

Posted on 08/11/2022 14:53

Another fan of the collapsable bucket. I have two, cost £3.50 each, bought in one of those cheap homeware stores. Inspite of the low cost they have been in use for well over 5 years and still good for the job although a bit grubby. I can dispose of 20 litres at a time carrying one in each hand.

peedee

Hja replied on 08/11/2022 16:53

Posted on 08/11/2022 12:06 by clarinetman

Why not buy one if you intend using sites that don’t have suitable waste disposal point, mind you the last time I was at Rowntree York cmc the motorhome r next to us used a waste master but could be bothered to empty it at the service point or the motorhome emptying point he just tipped it onto the grass at the back of his pitch.

Posted on 08/11/2022 16:53

maybe used to being on a CL where it is quite usual to put grey water into the hedge.

cyberyacht replied on 11/11/2022 11:24

Posted on 08/11/2022 09:39 by young thomas

We usually walk into Oxford from the C&CC site....or bike along with everyone else.🚴

Posted on 11/11/2022 11:24

Must be getting old. Usually walk in along the river and bus back. Whilst I generally try to always find a new site, Oxford & Salisbury C&CC sites are ones that we have returned to

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook