Club Website

Grahamgillian replied on 14/01/2024 17:06

Posted on 14/01/2024 17:06

Have had a weird issue with access to Website. I log on absolutely fine and can browse etc. However when searching for a site to book after entering dates and hitting the search button the Website comes up with a message ' We have lost you' and 'Try Again'  which I do and it takes me back to the page to search and enter dates again. No matter what time I do this it comes up with this message. Have rang Caravan Club as they request if this happens and they say they cannnot explain it ! Cleared cookies etc. All other sites are fine and the Caravan Club App on phone works fine but prefer a big screen on laptop ! Help ! 

JollyKernow replied on 18/01/2024 08:53

Posted on 18/01/2024 08:53

Strange thing peedee, I've been browsing the website on and off including ct for the last 2 hours with no issues, in fact if anything I thought it was better than usual.

JK

peedee replied on 18/01/2024 09:06

Posted on 18/01/2024 09:06

May have just been CT, I didn't try accessing any other pages, went on to do something else until I noticed it was back round about 0730L. It is still as slow as ever on CT when changing pages especially when selecting the front page of CT. I have a high speed broadband link and it is very quick on other sites like the BBC.

peedee

peedee replied on 18/01/2024 10:49

Posted on 18/01/2024 10:49

It is still as slow as ever on CT when changing pages especially when selecting the front page of CT.

It has improved, about 50 percent quicker than what it was when accessing pages and haven't come across errors yet.

peedee

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook