Free Night Site Voucher on Renewal

MichaelT replied on 03/03/2021 15:43

Posted on 03/03/2021 15:43

On another forum someone has said that they were on a chat with a member of staff and asked if the club were going to give 3 months extra free membership this year due to sites being closed for 4 months nearly.  The club rep came out with the usual waffle about manning phones/supporting club etc. but did say they are giving a free site voucher on renewal but it seems not to everyone only those who ask for it.

Seems a little underhanded that only those who ask will get a  voucher and not a blanket policy, can someone from the club comment on this please and confirm if you have to ask for a voucher what is the best way of applying.

KjellNN replied on 06/03/2021 20:40

Posted on 06/03/2021 13:58 by Rocky 2 buckets

+1 PD👍🏻, a mate has got the same-slight reduction. I wonder if it’s a thing this year with us not using the vehicles as much🤷🏻‍♂️

Posted on 06/03/2021 20:40

I don't think so, ours was up by more than 10%, we shopped around and got it for £200 less.

We were with the same company (NFU) for 2 years, they were the best quote then, but not any more.

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 06/03/2021 22:21

Posted on 06/03/2021 20:40 by KjellNN

I don't think so, ours was up by more than 10%, we shopped around and got it for £200 less.

We were with the same company (NFU) for 2 years, they were the best quote then, but not any more.

Posted on 06/03/2021 22:21

I left them quite a few years ago when they hiked my premium almost 50%, no negotiation-take it or leave it. . .I left it👍🏻. They had an office in a nearby village-that’s gone now🤷🏻‍♂️

DSB replied on 08/03/2021 11:28

Posted on 08/03/2021 11:28

With regard to insurance, apart from price, the other thing I also consider is that you only know how good an insurance company is when you need to .ake a claim... ..

In the meantime, and further discussion on the subject of vouchers...  I know I would jump at the chance at last years deal.... £120 worth of vouchers for £100.....

David

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook