Has anybody got an old site directory?

Sundance hotel replied on 10/02/2020 18:17

Posted on 10/02/2020 18:17

The discussion of the new site directory having no OS references has been a topic of conversation since it came out.

We still use paper maps and would still like to use OS maps for checking where CL sites are and what footpaths are around them.

I have contacted the club to see if they have an old directory I could use. They haven't.

I have asked a couple of club sites we have stayed at and they hadn't any either.

So has anybody out there got an old one they would like to part with.  I will pay for the postage and donate to your chosen charity or buy it off you?

I have been on a well known auction site where there was one for sale for £5 plus £3 postage.

Hope the club put the references back for next time 😁

Tinwheeler replied on 11/08/2020 09:03

Posted on 11/08/2020 07:26 by Sundance hotel

Apologies Jill, I didn't know how to get back onto ti the discussions to check any responses.

Just been onto my profile to put a review on and saw all the people that had responded, so apologies to the people who had taken time to answer. Everydays a school day.....

Posted on 11/08/2020 09:03

I think your site review must have vanished 😆. There's nothing since 2017.

Sundance hotel replied on 11/08/2020 17:21

Posted on 11/08/2020 09:03 by Tinwheeler

I think your site review must have vanished 😆. There's nothing since 2017.

Posted on 11/08/2020 17:21

I was going to put one on and then saw about this discussion.

I felt bad that people had responded and I hadn't managed to find how to get back on to answer.

Anyway like I said everyday is a school day and I know for next time 😁

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook