Parts of the site not working

Hja replied on 05/02/2024 11:06

Posted on 05/02/2024 11:06

I’ve started this thread because the previous thred of Back but not quite complete seems to have died.

It seems from various threads some parts of the site are not yet up and running, and I thought it might be useful to air those so that we are aware whether it is the site or something we are doing as individuals.

So, starters for 10:

I can’t view communications preferences to check things like email notifications, or that I am still logged to get hard copy site directory. I just get error message that it is subject to maintainence.

Direct debit payment due to be taken 1st feb not yet taken. I have been able to order hard copy cards but don’t expect those for a few days

SteveL replied on 05/02/2024 12:29

Posted on 05/02/2024 12:29

I also get that they are working on communication preferences, although it does say back soon.

My DD was also taken on the 1st Feb last year and so far hasn’t  been taken. Although as they have updated my virtual card, I’m sure they will take it shortly.

As to my bookings, they have all been present and correct for a day now. Prior to that odd ones kept disappearing for a while. I must say I am glad they have got round to putting the site names on, without actually having to enter the booking. I don’t think they were there when I checked my last booking in December.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook