Peak time prices

R.Ashmore replied on 25/07/2019 20:38

Posted on 25/07/2019 20:38

I think that peak season prices are becoming too much £32 per night or there abouts is this not a members club seems to me they have forgotten this.

TonyBurton replied on 27/07/2019 15:55

Posted on 27/07/2019 15:55

Picking up on the references to Wooda Farm. It is a CAMC affiliated site. We stayed there a few years ago using Camping Cheques. It was considerably cheaper than signing in as CC members. The price included EHU, awning and a dog. It has also raised the question with me as to why prices for the whole year are no longer shown in the CAMC site directory. The 2017 directory lists all the dates and prices at Wooda Farm ranging from £20 to £32.  Plus extra charges for awnings and dogs. I really miss Camping Cheques.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook