Towcar of the year EV range

ChrisnJohn replied on 01/10/2021 16:18

Posted on 01/10/2021 16:18

I was interested in the efficiency of the electric vehicles in the Towcar of the year 2022 supplement with this months club magazine.  For me the key piece of information required was missing from the assessment, i.e. how far will it tow on a single charge. The range unhitched was quoted but the awards are for a Towcar so I assume that the towing range would be far more useful to caravan owners. For balance the mpg for fuel driven cars should also be added to the summary section on each car, it is a usual consideration when buying a car. Whilst comfort and towing experience are important so are practicality and running costs. 

JVB66 replied on 09/10/2021 10:08

Posted on 09/10/2021 09:42 by JohnM20

For what distance and at what speed?

Posted on 09/10/2021 10:08

I have twice now asked via email to Kia the same question ,and so far apart from the usual auto reply have heard nothingundecided

But as posted before the "up to "mpc is I have read at 30kph solo surprised

Tinwheeler replied on 09/10/2021 10:46

Posted on 09/10/2021 10:46

Or read the posts by Chocolate Trees on this forum for info. That's something HtH apparently hasn't done.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook