What's New?

JohnM20 replied on 21/03/2018 08:51

Posted on 21/03/2018 08:51

Why has just about every thread on this forum now got a label telling us that there are x number of NEW posts.? Just about every reply to the original post shows a number. One recent thread that I have read on several occasions shows 281 New. Most of the tread titles are also shown as NEW. Some of the threads started weeks ago so they're certainly not NEW. Who are they new to? Certainly not me as most of them I have had a look at even if only once. Has the IT department been fiddling again creating something NEW instead of putting right the multitude of issues that are still outstanding?

Firedragon replied on 06/04/2018 10:06

Posted on 06/04/2018 10:06

Hi Rowena, trying to get up to date today but out of three posts I have tried to make only one has made it in, I type it but press Reply and nothing happens !! Very frustrating as someone was specifically asking me a question and cannot respond. Even changing discussions seems to take a ridiculous time, is the site on go-slow for some reason?

Alison  

(going to click Reply and wait...)

DavidKlyne replied on 06/04/2018 11:51

Posted on 06/04/2018 11:51

Alison

I have had the same today where the screen seems to freeze once you press reply. With a Windows system I find if I refresh the post seems to appear as posted but I am not sure how you would do that on other systems? We do seem to be having more bouts of very slow response from the server.

David

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook