Great Savings Guide

RowenaBCAMC replied on 27/07/2023 10:02

Posted on 27/07/2023 10:02

Hi all! 

Just a quick reminder for any members planning a day out with the kids or Grandchildren in the summer holidays - don't forget our Great Savings Guide member discounts and offers. I took my son to Knockhatch earlier this week and saved 20% off the entrance fee. smile

Cornersteady replied on 27/07/2023 11:01

Posted on 27/07/2023 11:01

Funnily enough we're off to Garlieston soon and one place we remembered from many years ago (2003?) was a Gem museum that we took the kids to on a rainy day but couldn't remeber the name or location. I did a search on the guide and low and behold it's on!

It's got a tea room as well so worth a return visit smile

Also did a search for here and was quite pleased with the results. One that we'll use is the Beamish museum (15% off) when our current yearly ticket runs out in the autumn.

Worth checking out certainly.

DavidKlyne replied on 27/07/2023 16:10

Posted on 27/07/2023 16:10

We have taken advantage of the offers in the past with useful savings. I assume they are no longer producing it as a printed booklet? It would be useful if the details could downloaded as a .PDF file as it could be used offline.

David

Takethedogalong replied on 27/07/2023 16:40

Posted on 27/07/2023 16:40

I think you might still need wifi for some offers DK, it mentions downloading code vouchers. We used to do ours prior to setting off if it was something we knew we would be using. 

Takethedogalong replied on 27/07/2023 16:50

Posted on 27/07/2023 16:36 by Hja

never found anything worth using.

Posted on 27/07/2023 16:50

I suppose it depends where you are visiting, and what you are interested in.

In the past we have done trips on steam railways, been to Jorvik Museum in York, spent a full two days round Eden Camp at Malton, one or two things down in Cornwall, Sea Life Centres up and down UK, James Herriot Museum in Thirsk, lots of eateries. We always get our Membership fee back via savings on Great Savings Guide and some of the discounted stores like Mountain Warehouse. There seems to be a lot more for families and children nowadays, but still quite a bit we will use. I don’t think I would emerge from Go Ape unscathed nowadays sadly😂

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook