Help shape future facilities at UK Club campsites

Rowena replied on 04/04/2022 12:03

Posted on 04/04/2022 12:03

Hi everyone!

Share your views about our UK Club campsite facilities and earn a cash reward!

We’re partnering with Discovery Research, an independent research agency, to gather some feedback to help us deliver great holidays on UK Club campsites. We love to hear your feedback on likes and dislikes, suggestions for improvements and reactions to new ideas.

We’re now looking for some members to take part in a short online research community to help shape future UK Club campsite facilities.

About the research community:

• The online community will run 11, 12 and 13 April 2022
  • There will be 3 tasks to be completed - one per day
  • Each task will take approximately 30-45 minutes
  • To help us understand your thoughts, we may ask you to share pictures/ video about the topics we will be discussing
  • By taking part you will earn a thank you cash reward!

To be eligible to take part you must:

• Have visited a UK Club campsite in the past 12 months
  • Be available to participate 11, 12 and 13 April 2022
  • If you fancy participating and can answer yes to both of the above questions, simply register your interest before before Wednesday 6 April by clicking HERE to complete a short Google form hosted by our trusted partner Discovery Research.

As you’ll appreciate, we need to involve a really good mix of members to ensure we get well-rounded feedback, so whilst we won’t be able to follow up with everyone who registers, we do truly appreciate all interest shown. After registration, if you’ve been selected a Discovery researcher will be in touch with you to confirm your participation.

replied on 19/04/2022 10:53

Posted on 19/04/2022 10:22 by Takethedogalong

Thanks to WTG and hja for sharing as much as they have. I sincerely hope that the Club does share the survey results, it would be very interesting. I am sure that a good few more folks took part, but perhaps don’t want to share their experiences. 

I think this year is going to be “interesting” in terms of filling pitches, for the Club. A glance at availability yesterday surprised me in terms of just how much is available, and even the usually busy Sites have something. 

Posted on 19/04/2022 10:53

The user and all related content has been deleted
near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook