July 2022 Magazine

Wherenext replied on 29/06/2022 16:13

Posted on 29/06/2022 16:13

Is the club on its uppers? Nobody loving it anymore? Have they been "unPC"? After all why would advertisers leave it in droves?

This month's magazine contained not a single additional advertising leaflet.🤔😀 A first for me. Mind you they all just go straight to the recycling bin.

Navigateur replied on 29/06/2022 16:30

Posted on 29/06/2022 16:30

I never noticed, I had to go back and check. Years ago I developed the knack of opening the long side of the envelope, grasping the cover sheets of the magazine, and pulling it out leaving behind the remainder.  We have oft been told that the "flyers" pay for the postage, so how was it managed this month?

DavidKlyne replied on 29/06/2022 17:05

Posted on 29/06/2022 17:05

In the past the Club have said that flyers put in with the magazine only happen if there is sufficient response to those flyers. It is possible that the current range of flyers have not proved to get a positive response from members and have therefore been discontinued? I wouldn't hold your breath that you won't get them again in the future, unless there has been a complete change of policy which we are not aware of?

David

DSB replied on 30/06/2022 16:58

Posted on 30/06/2022 16:58

I don't even look at the flyers, to be honest.  I usually leave them in the paper packet which goes in the recycling before I open the magazine.  The magazine usually stick around for a week or so before it finds its way into the recycling.  I can always 're-visit' anything on the Magazine app, should I need 

David

RedKite replied on 30/06/2022 20:15

Posted on 30/06/2022 20:15

As I have said before digital version here as we would have to  pay postage and I looked at the digital version for July and at least 5 minutes all done  the same for most months.

Sorry to say my RHS magazine more interesting also I do have a French caravan magazine and that is very different to the club magazine.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook