Red Pennant Pack - do you still get one ?

Ray55 replied on 10/04/2024 12:57

Posted on 10/04/2024 12:57

Hello, it has been a few years since I took out Red Pennant.  Do you still receive a pack which included a document case , GB ( Now UK ) stickers for the car and van.  What is included if you still receive a pack? 

Be nice to know before I purchase new UK stickers .

Regards

Ray

SteveL replied on 10/04/2024 14:32

Posted on 10/04/2024 14:32

We haven’t, not for the last few years. It’s all handled online. Available in your profile under Mycover. The booklets are all available in pdf form and I just download them onto my pad for reference if required. I usually print off the insurance certificate and the page with the various contact numbers. We did get a UK sticker, sent with the camping card two years ago, but last year just received the card, which takes about 10 days to come. We’ve never found it of any use however.

Ray55 replied on 10/04/2024 14:51

Posted on 10/04/2024 14:32 by SteveL

We haven’t, not for the last few years. It’s all handled online. Available in your profile under Mycover. The booklets are all available in pdf form and I just download them onto my pad for reference if required. I usually print off the insurance certificate and the page with the various contact numbers. We did get a UK sticker, sent with the camping card two years ago, but last year just received the card, which takes about 10 days to come. We’ve never found it of any use however.

Posted on 10/04/2024 14:51

Cheers Steve, I'll see what comes then and order well in advance of the holiday. 

Ray

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook