Travel service staff appear to be on strike.....

flatcoat replied on 07/09/2023 10:49

Posted on 07/09/2023 10:49

I can only assume the Clubs foreign travel service staff must be on strike. I have been trying for a week to contact to amend a ferry booking. Each time I get the automated message about how busy they are (helpful tip - try employing more staff) press this number, that number and then nothing, nowt, not a squeek from anyone or anything. This goes on for ages until i eventually cancel the call and start all over again. This is NOT the way to run a business. However given the club do not want or value their members business i will happily cancel and give it to someone else.  

Bakers2 replied on 07/09/2023 13:28

Posted on 07/09/2023 13:28

I have reported your thread 

Please see the thread. I'm hoping this will bring forward some response or help.

Hope it helps. I've done the other one too.

It's no joke this your call is important.... 😡

RowenaBCAMC replied on 07/09/2023 14:07

Posted on 07/09/2023 14:07

Hi flatcoat, I will close this as there is a duplicate discussion in Club membership. I will respond on that discussion. 

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook