Update communication preferences

peedee replied on 03/10/2022 07:30

Posted on 03/10/2022 07:30

Seems like as part of the upgrade a new comms preference page was sneaked in. I just happened to look at mine to find they were somewhat different to what I thought I had set. 

Suggest members might want to check their settings to make sure they have not changed during the upgrade.

peedee

DavidKlyne replied on 03/10/2022 09:37

Posted on 03/10/2022 09:37

I can't remember if its the same as before but you have to opt out of things you don't want (including the Site Directory, I noticed) rather than opting in. What we don't know is if the new system overrides the old? 

David

peedee replied on 03/10/2022 09:49

Posted on 03/10/2022 09:49

It is a while since I looked at them so not sure when the changes were made but the page has definitely changed. I wonder if it has corrected Brue's problems of not getting email notifications?

peedee

brue replied on 03/10/2022 09:49

Posted on 03/10/2022 09:49

After a protracted "conversation " with CAMC about preferences not working for me (and no doubt others) it looks much the same as previously with a bit of tweaking. Mine are set as I preferred my main gripe was they didn't work. I get the missing emails now.

I noticed going through the whole profile bit that My Bookings are visible as a separate section and they're also on the membership section.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook