Luna Qusar 574

ClubMember9508A1B6FD replied on 10/03/2024 08:17

Posted on 10/03/2024 08:17

Maybe the wrong place, but need some help, how do you remove the microwave? Ive looked all across various websites but cant find anything. Ive removed as many screws as possible but still the cover housing wont come out.

thanks 

Moderator Comment - Moved from Story Section

RedKite replied on 10/03/2024 11:05

Posted on 10/03/2024 11:05

Hi I have just typed in google how to remove a microwave from a Lunar Quasar 574 and it came up with a few ideas so this may help and good luck.

JohnM20 replied on 11/03/2024 08:22

Posted on 11/03/2024 08:22

We have a Quasar 524 but suspect that much of the construction will be similar in the 574. Some of the trim around the microwave is held in place by a couple of longer screws in the hinges of the adjacent cupboard. These screws pass through the cupboard carcass and into the microwave trim. From memory, when I had to take my microwave out many years ago, other fixings were quite evident and easy to get at. It was only these 'secret' screws that had me baffled for a time. Hope this helps.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook