Motorhome Storage facilities

Seeview replied on 01/07/2023 05:38

Posted on 01/07/2023 05:38

Hello, we have just joined the club. We get our Motorhome at the end of August, want to holiday with it in the UK till the end of September, store it ( preferably undercover) near London , or surrounding areas. Probably take it out of storage in April/May 2024.

can anyone recommend a storage facility that we could contact to see if there is any available spaces from the end of September.? Thank You.

Btw Motorhome is 6.9 m long.

Bakers2 replied on 01/07/2023 08:38

Posted on 01/07/2023 08:38

Hello and welcome, I'm sure you'll love your new hobby 😀

I'd say Google motorhome storage near you. You'll find there's all sorts. CASSOA  gold is highest security, most expensive down to someone's land, no security and cheapest. London a big place so where you are based might bring in suggestions 😉. I doubt very much you'll find anything in town! So maybe storage enroute to your general area of proposed destinations?

Where you store and their security will effect your insurance. Probably be as well to fit a steering or wheel lock to are it less attractive a target??

let us know how you get on. If the mods move where you've posted, this forum, like the whole site 😉 isn't intuitive 🤐, I'd  hit the follow button on the thread and that SHOULD alert you via email when you get a reply.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook