Accordo 105 cab skylight

Millomite replied on 04/10/2023 13:32

Posted on 04/10/2023 13:32

My motorhome is a 2017 Elddis Accordo 105. The blinds and flyscreen on the large skylight above the cab has always been difficult to close but then something snapped and it doesnt close properly. I have managed to remove the blind cassette system but can't find a way to repair it. I would be willing to buy a replacement but can't find out which make it is! The motorhome manual doesn't even mention it and despite trawling through the internet I can't find any useful info. I would be grateful if someone could tell me which make it is.

Millomite replied on 02/11/2023 15:01

Posted on 02/11/2023 15:01

In order to close this query out the following transpired. I was completely unable to get a response from a multitude of different sources to my question of what type of skylight it was. Erwin Hymer, who now own Elddis, were a complete waste of space and despite assurances they would get back to me, haven't bothered. Used parts companies were also unable to identify the type although one company offered to send me one (how they knew which one it was I never understood) if I sent the dimensions. I didn't. In the end I had another go at repairing it and have at least managed to get the blind to work reasonably well. The fly screen doesn't work however. To add insult to injury the shower tray has developed a crack around the waste outlet which I have discovered is a common fault on Elddis MHs. Not impressed and will avoid Elddis in future.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook