ACSI App

SandyNelson replied on 16/01/2024 10:29

Posted on 16/01/2024 10:29

Has anyone tried installing & running the ACSI app on a new MacBook with Apple Silicon?  I see it appears available on the App Store but suggests it's for iPhone/Ipad BUT I believe iPhone and iPad apps do work on MACOS when used on Apple silicon models.  

Would appreciate any feedback - Thanks

young thomas replied on 16/01/2024 14:54

Posted on 16/01/2024 14:54

Have loaded it ok onto an iPhone and an iPad...also downloaded all the 'territories' data and saved for offline use...all fairly straightforward so I suggest you email ACSI directly, they are pretty quick to respond.

good luck.

SteveL replied on 16/01/2024 16:55

Posted on 16/01/2024 16:55

I haven’t bought the App yet this year. I opted for the card and books, thought I would give the digital card a year to bed in. However, last years ran fine on our Apple Mac,  which has the M1 version of the silicon processor, until I upgraded to the Sonoma operating system, when it stoped functioning, crashing every time I tried to open it.
As with YT ran fine on my iPad. It will be interesting to see if I can get this years to run when I purchase it. It does say when you look at the App in the store on the Mac, designed for iPad not verified on this computer. I have found it a bit mixed, some Apps run very well, others with limited functionality. The club app, perhaps surprisingly, runs very well.

peedee replied on 19/01/2024 14:13

Posted on 19/01/2024 14:13

Currently there is a problem getting the digital App authorised. ACSI are aware and there is a banner on the download site advising they are working to clear what appear to be overload problems.

peedee

young thomas replied on 19/01/2024 16:49

Posted on 19/01/2024 16:49

Mines working OK as I did my authorisation and site data downloads on the day they sent it through...must have missed the bow wave...👍

works well, really quick, good filters (price, location, facilities etc), plenty of site data and everything works offline once the data has been downloaded.

you can even book a number of the sites directly.

peedee replied on 01/02/2024 10:24

Posted on 19/01/2024 14:13 by peedee

Currently there is a problem getting the digital App authorised. ACSI are aware and there is a banner on the download site advising they are working to clear what appear to be overload problems.

peedee

Posted on 01/02/2024 10:24

Looks like this has all been sorted now, certainly I was able to get my App authorised ok a few days ago.

peedee

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook