bailey autograph 794t 3 series 2020 dashlight faul

GLOBETROTTERS replied on 24/11/2023 16:25

Posted on 24/11/2023 16:25

hi all.i have a dash warning light problem.showing seatbelt light air bag light and the mileage amount is flashing now and then it says on dash refer to handbook.i have searched high and low in the book and i think it may be to do with  the seatbelt pre tension or airbag fault.only just started.anyone got any ideas.cheers.

LLM replied on 27/11/2023 12:04

Posted on 27/11/2023 09:49 by Tammygirl

It can also happen if the correct starting procedure isn't followed ie do not fully turn the key until most of the lights have gone out. 

Posted on 27/11/2023 12:04

Yes, especially in colder weather and with a cold diesel engine when the glow plugs are activated taking power from an already partly depleted battery at the same time as the starter is cranking.  

GLOBETROTTERS replied on 27/11/2023 12:22

Posted on 27/11/2023 12:22

HI AGAIN ALL.ive been in touch with crash data and am sending the unit to be tested and repaired? they were very good with advice,its fingers crossed now to see what happens,but thank you all for the comments and advice.see u all on site maybe cheers xx.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook