Huawei E5577 Wi Fi for motorholme

Yulee1 replied on 05/08/2020 21:31

Posted on 05/08/2020 21:31

Good Evening, I am looking for some advise please I get screen showing everything is ok 3G signal WiFi connected on mobile all looks ok.i have added credit to my sim only data card

However I cannot connect to the internet does anyone in the community have any idea how to resolve this issue

Regards

Graeme 

Existedsteed replied on 20/04/2021 21:29

Posted on 20/04/2021 21:29

Hello Yulee1

You're obviously way ahead of me in the motorhome "wi-fi journey - I've just had Huawei router installed and Im looking for a data only sim solution but have struggled to find one that just accommodates infrequent use (and decent network coverage)  rather than a monthly contract fee - can you offer and experienced advice (mine is 5G ready, but seem to operate well on 4G too)?

ANY ADVICE APPRECIATED

many thanks

Tinwheeler replied on 21/04/2021 09:24

Posted on 21/04/2021 09:24

Check out the 3 Network's Internet on Legs. It's often on offer on Amazon. From memory, the 12gb time expires after 12 months after initial activation, and 24 months in the case of the 24gb.

artyboo replied on 11/05/2021 17:39

Posted on 11/05/2021 17:39

I agree with Tinwheeler. The ‘internet’ on legs is my first choice. It lasts a long time and is ready to use for every trip.

An alternative, which I have just bought on Amazon is the Vodaphone sim. Ok, lasts only a month but I am hoping the unlimited data option I chose will allow me to use the fire stick too.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook