Lagun Table Leg

DavidKlyne replied on 27/03/2024 10:00

Posted on 27/03/2024 10:00

I did think about the swing out version but in the end went for a Sequoia Leg kit from https://clearcutconversions.co.uk/ This is basically a single leg that fits into a holder screwed to the floor with a round table top.(you can get a square as well)  Whilst we use it all the time it is not a stable as a table with four legs. Margaret always thinks the wine is going to fly everywhere but that has not happened, yet!

David

Tinwheeler replied on 27/03/2024 12:25

Posted on 27/03/2024 12:25

We had the Sequoia fittings for our two tables in our Wildax and they were steady, HG. Fitted in a daft place, yes, but fine and steady and equally so when moved to different and more useable positions.

hitchglitch replied on 17/04/2024 10:21

Posted on 17/04/2024 10:21

Bought a table top from Rainbow Conversions and fitted it to my Lagun cockpit leg yesterday. I am really please with the result and also the service received from Rainbow Conversions. They do a variety of sizes including custom and in a range of colours.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook