Rimor Superbrig 687t...newly Purchased!

Superbig replied on 10/07/2013 09:23

Posted on 10/07/2013 09:23

Hi all, myself and my husband are new to the world of motorhoming! We've just purchased our first one, a Rimor Superbrig! It suited all of our needs as a family, with great storage etc.

Does anyone out there know anything about Rimor Superbrigs as we have no idea if we paid over the odds or  not as they are no longer in manufacture are they? (I may be wrong on that). hence there was nothing on the market to compare it with. It would be interesting to know what it is really worth, or maybe not as we may get a shock when we find we massively overpaid for it! I realise these things are all relative and it depends how long you intend to keep it etc, but we may wish to change it next year for a newer model.

would be very grateful for any comments .

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook