Towing with a Toyota Landcruiser 2023 UK?

Grahamgorilla replied on 02/07/2023 15:29

Posted on 02/07/2023 15:29

Hi, I am considering changing my tow car and among the candidate vehicles I am looking at is a new (or very new) Toyota Landcruiser (UK spec).  I can see that it hasn't reviewed well in some of the towcar reviews online, but I was wondering if anyone who has one of these vehicles and tows a caravan would like to comment on their own experience.

Thanks

Graham

MHG replied on 23/08/2023 17:19

Posted on 03/07/2023 08:19 by EmilysDad

My German ML350 is the best tow car I've owned 😉 ..... spent nothing on it over the past 4 years other than servicing & consumables, now at around 70k miles

Posted on 23/08/2023 17:19

I joined the ML club last year and is the best tow car i have owed. Comfortably, reliable and you simply don't notice the van on the back at all. Would highly recommend.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook