AGM Questions - Some relevant to CLs

nelliethehooker replied on 23/11/2021 20:54

Posted on 22/11/2021 22:03 by Cornersteady

Actually if you look back I didn't say stay afloat either so take it up with who didsmile

Posted on 23/11/2021 20:54

This is a direct quite from your post, CS, so make what will of it. In fact you state in your next post, to Kjell, that you did say thatundecided

Posted on 22/11/2021 16:18

+ 1 there Brue. Lots of choice is needed so people can choose what they want.

It is still interesting that to get enough business  and stay afloat this CL had to almost become a mini club site?

Cornersteady replied on 23/11/2021 21:16

Posted on 23/11/2021 20:54 by nelliethehooker

This is a direct quite from your post, CS, so make what will of it. In fact you state in your next post, to Kjell, that you did say thatundecided

Posted on 22/11/2021 16:18

+ 1 there Brue. Lots of choice is needed so people can choose what they want.

It is still interesting that to get enough business  and stay afloat this CL had to almost become a mini club site?

Posted on 23/11/2021 21:16

Yes but if you read a few posts before it wasn't me that first used the terms/phrase stay afloat I merely copied it in a reply to that poster, so perhaps you should take it with who said it first?

I really don't know why you chose me, and keep choosing me, instead of the originator for your comments?undecided

Posted on 22/11/2021 13:11

It's really about marketing and providing a service that some but not all want and it keeps this particular business afloat. Others may differ and one of the the best customer approaches of all is choice.

Cornersteady replied on 23/11/2021 21:49

Posted on 23/11/2021 19:46 by Wherenext

Yes Ok I admit I was totally wrong

Oh boy, you should never have posted that. It'll bite you in the *** one day.laughing

Posted on 23/11/2021 21:49

well there is no way to have any defence against working wifismile

compass362 replied on 24/11/2021 08:13

Posted on 18/11/2021 11:11 by CholseyGrange

Users of CLs may be interested to know that a number of questions relevant to the CL network were posed at the AGM and answered by the club.

They can be found here.  

https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/about-us/agm/2021-agm-questions-and-answers/

Posted on 24/11/2021 08:13

Many thanks for the post, it is indeed interesting reading. 

The question I find rather amusing is the one where some club members feel that they regard non members being able to book & are taking the pitches, that they can't....unfair.😭 or is it the case of others being more organised with their yearly booking regime. 

If you actually look at the answer to the question 98% of bookings are made by the club membership & not non members. 🀭😎

Kind of kicks into touch the mystery that the pitch you can't get, is always someone else's fault. 

Takethedogalong replied on 24/11/2021 10:37

Posted on 24/11/2021 10:37

It’s never been a mystery to me😁 The organised, pro active little birdie usually gets the juiciest worm! 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook