Cannot find CL's on map on this site

Bazza Bingo replied on 29/05/2022 17:27

Posted on 29/05/2022 17:27

I rejoined the club after a ten year absence where we were mainly touring Europe so no point in joining really. So I am busy searching CL sites for a long tour of the UK this year and I am frustrated to see that club website is worse than it ever was. I cannot find anything and its so slow it feels like dial up all over again.

I am trying to search by Map for CL sites in Devon and Cornwall. I tick the box for CL sites when I eventually find the search by map facility and take off the tick for Club sites. All I get is the club sites, no CL's. I am just using the excellent searchforsites website as it pretty much has most of them on but not all of them. 

Am I doing something wrong or is it just broken?

EDIT: I Cant even add a screen shot URL!  Will try and add it as a picture

nelliethehooker replied on 11/06/2022 16:33

Posted on 11/06/2022 10:03 by Tinwheeler

I believe Kindle Fire uses a much altered version of Android, David. 🤷‍♂️

Posted on 11/06/2022 16:33

It was a kindle fire that I was using and although it stated that the app was compatible it would not download.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook