Cleveland Way

Hillangel2 replied on 02/06/2023 08:22

Posted on 02/06/2023 08:22

I am interested in staying near the Cleveland Way in the Filey area. Any tips for CL’s and the best places to park/ walk would be welcome. 
Thank you.

eurortraveller replied on 02/06/2023 11:25

Posted on 02/06/2023 11:25

I’m not sure of your plan.

Are you looking for a CL near Filey where you can leave a caravan for a week or more while you walk the entire 110 mile Cleveland Way? In which case you will need to ask sites individually.

Or is it just to be a half day walk from Filey to Scarborough and come back on a bus? In which case I would choose a CL on the bus route.

Good wishes either way.

Takethedogalong replied on 02/06/2023 13:47

Posted on 02/06/2023 13:47

As EuroT says, your requirements aren’t given, but there are some very nice CL sites both North and South of Bridlington, so this is a link

https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/uk-holidays/uk-search-and-book/certificated-locations/search/?Name=&SiteContentId=&County=1073853149&Town=1073853602&Postcode=&LatLong=

We have used Branwood, Hartendale Farm, Rectory Farm, all of which were very nice and we would use again. All are on or near the coastal section of the Cleveland Way, with lots of other walks and places of interest to visit. Filey doesn’t seem to have any CLs listed, but you could try  Search for Sites website to see what is available round there.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook