Full service CLs

dockpudd replied on 29/12/2016 18:32

Posted on 29/12/2016 18:32

I used to be able to find CL's with service pitches in Club Together but now I'm having difficulty finding them. Can anyone tell me where to find them. 

Benji66 replied on 13/07/2019 22:38

Posted on 22/06/2019 15:13 by DSB

Hi Andrew,

It may be just my internet connection, but I don't seem to be able to get the link of CL's with serviced pitches to load?  Does it work on a mobile device?

David

Posted on 13/07/2019 22:38

Sorry for the delay in answering your query, I believe that you need an app to open PDF's on a mobile device. Google have a PDF viewer app for androids and iphone have something similar.

Andrew

DSB replied on 14/07/2019 12:15

Posted on 13/07/2019 22:38 by Benji66

Sorry for the delay in answering your query, I believe that you need an app to open PDF's on a mobile device. Google have a PDF viewer app for androids and iphone have something similar.

Andrew

Posted on 14/07/2019 12:15

No problem Andrew. 

Something a little odd is happening.  I tried it again a few moments ago and still got the same.  Then I went to the bottom of the screen (mainly brown coloured) where it has mobile/web.  Web was highlighted so I tried to highlight mobile as I was using the phone, thinking that might be the problem.  It wouldn't highlight, so in frustration started to click repeatedly around that area.  Suddenly another page appeared with the list (the page had a sort of purple shade around the edges) - it was the CL list.  I could then navigate to the rest of your site by clicking on the links across the top.  So all is now well.

What the original brown page was with web and mobile on the bottom, I do not know!!  The reason I mention it is just in case anyone else has the same problem.  To get rid of the brown screen, click repeatedly around the mobile/web thing......??

If I then click on view on Scribd or the full screen icon it removes the purple bits.  I've now lost the original brown screen completely!

David

Wherenext replied on 26/10/2019 20:13

Posted on 26/10/2019 20:13

Beni, can you add Coney Heath CL to the list. Number 1082 in the SD. Postcode NR25 6SS, under Holt, Norfolk.

nelliethehooker replied on 20/02/2020 20:23

Posted on 20/02/2020 20:23

Benin, here are a couple more to add to the list :-

The Old School House, Terrington St. John, Kings Lynn. Norfolk No.1103 in SD. They have added a,water point to each pitch, and provide drainage pipes for waste water to flow into hedge. ( Water points not available in winter at the moment )

Mill End Plants, Rushden, Buntingford, Hertfordshire. New CL last year so not yet in SD. Have added water points to each pitch.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook