Late Availability 2022

CLMaddie replied on 07/02/2022 14:14

Posted on 07/02/2022 14:14

Hi everyone,

This discussion is for CL owners to post any late availability for their site in 2022, so if you're looking for a last minute getaway on one of our beautiful CL Sites, don't forget to check here first.

Please keep this thread free from general discussion to ensure CL Owners posts do not get missed.

Maddie

CholseyGrange replied on 20/02/2022 15:58

Posted on 20/02/2022 15:58

Great to see the club promoting the CL Network on Facebook again. 

If you are looking for a CL that has;

• Beautiful views
  • Serviced pitches with EHU/Water& Grey waste
  • Dog walking direct from site
  • Online booking
  • Easy access to lots of NT properties
  • Free & fast WiFi
  • A pub within walking distance

Please book online at Cholsey Grange CL in the Chilterns AONB (Bucks). 

Our curent availability is shown, but is changing constantly as members book this popular CL for their holiday.

obbernockle replied on 12/04/2022 15:03

Posted on 12/04/2022 15:03

Lower Withacott CL, North Devon has pitches free for Easter.

This is a CL with 4 grass and 1 hard standing pitches, electric, and water at each pitch and Wi-Fi.

Listed under Great Torrington, it is actually just off the A388 at Stibb Cross.

Not in the Club Site Directory yet.

Tower View Farm CL replied on 14/04/2022 10:09

Posted on 14/04/2022 10:09

We are a new off-grid CL in the Cotswolds, just 3 miles from Broadway, Worcestershire. We are an adults only, dog friendly, working farm site with an Elsan point, water and rubbish disposal. No EHU, Wifi or toilets. We still have some availability for the Easter break. Listed under Tower View Farm

Tara Lockwood replied on 14/04/2022 17:59

Posted on 14/04/2022 17:59

East View Farm CL in Lincolnshire has availability this Easter Bank Holiday weekend.

EHU on all 5 pitches, peaceful location, pub within easy walking distance, dog and child friendly.

£16 per night standard charge, no extras and plenty of room for awnings etc.

Give Matt a call on 07702 507362 to book.

Search East View Farm Lincolnshire to see full details and pictures  

nelliethehooker replied on 14/04/2022 20:21

Posted on 14/04/2022 20:21

I can quite understand new CLs "advertising" their Easter availability, but do think it is a bit late in the day, tomorrow being Good Friday. However it would be good to know what availability they have for the next two bank holiday periods, as it would then give those looking for sites on those dates a chance to get organised and booked.

Maddie, I do realise that this post is meant for CL owners but I do think my point is pertinent.

CLMaddie replied on 19/04/2022 09:34

Posted on 14/04/2022 20:21 by nelliethehooker

I can quite understand new CLs "advertising" their Easter availability, but do think it is a bit late in the day, tomorrow being Good Friday. However it would be good to know what availability they have for the next two bank holiday periods, as it would then give those looking for sites on those dates a chance to get organised and booked.

Maddie, I do realise that this post is meant for CL owners but I do think my point is pertinent.

Posted on 19/04/2022 09:34

Hi Nellie,

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it would be helpful for members to see availability for upcoming bank holidays in advance.

Most CL Owners will experience their sites being fully booked for bank holidays well in advance. We do let CL owners know about this thread and it is possible that those sites have had a very last minute cancellation and are trying to fill the pitch. 

It's always useful for us to have member feedback and I will pass this on. 

I hope you had a great bank holiday. 

Maddie

tt240 replied on 19/04/2022 10:36

Posted on 19/04/2022 10:36

30 Grove Road has availability now and in May. Our site is dog friendly, we have a golf course 1/2 a mile away and a rugby club just across the road. We are close to Newcastle, Castlewellan forest park, Montalto estate and a lake 1 mile away for fishing. There are pubs and restaurants 1 mile away in Ballynahinch town we are also close to Lisburn and Belfast for a bit of shopping. Contact Danielle or Thomas on 07709278435

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook