2021 Travel Plans

replied on 05/09/2020 07:32

Posted on 05/09/2020 07:32

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

Tinwheeler replied on 10/12/2020 17:32

Posted on 10/12/2020 17:32

I stumbled across this earlier on the BBC News App. It bears out the info in earlier posts and it's not looking great, I have to say, but things could well change between now and next spring/summer👍🏻

eurortraveller replied on 10/12/2020 18:02

Posted on 10/12/2020 18:02

It was raining, so I had a look at other forums, and there are certainly some headless chickens running around. "Change is coming, what on Earth shall we do?"  

Once Covid is is over foreign travel will start up again. Holidays  in Spain will be just as easy as holidays in New Zealand. You buy the ticket, you pay for the medical insurance, and you stick within the time limits in force. 

The world will still be open for those who want to go and taste it. 

replied on 10/12/2020 18:11

Posted on 10/12/2020 18:02 by eurortraveller

It was raining, so I had a look at other forums, and there are certainly some headless chickens running around. "Change is coming, what on Earth shall we do?"  

Once Covid is is over foreign travel will start up again. Holidays  in Spain will be just as easy as holidays in New Zealand. You buy the ticket, you pay for the medical insurance, and you stick within the time limits in force. 

Posted on 10/12/2020 18:11

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

replied on 10/12/2020 18:21

Posted on 10/12/2020 18:21

The user and all related content has been deleted

Tinwheeler replied on 10/12/2020 18:32

Posted on 10/12/2020 18:32

Exactly and that’s why I said things could well change. It seems to hinge on covid now.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook