European Passenger Location Form

commeyras replied on 11/04/2022 10:27

Posted on 11/04/2022 10:27

In May we are going on a tour in Europe visiting France, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Italy with no prior bookings and therefore flexible dates.  I have just been made aware of the European Passenger Location Form.  My initial reading of the long form would seem to indicate that I need to complete a separate one for most of the countries I will be visiting.  Has anyone come across this  recently?

Kasspa replied on 15/05/2022 20:07

Posted on 15/05/2022 15:02 by commeyras

All uploaded to Eurotunnel site, quite straightforward.  Saw that the Covid Cert is now valid for 6 months.

Posted on 15/05/2022 20:07

My NHS Covid pass shows expiry 1 year from date of booster..... however the 270 days expires 1st Aug.... fortunately I'm back from Europe on 28th July!

Hopefully, many countries will follow Switzerland soon & eliminate the need for any documentation.....

Kasspa replied on 14/06/2022 22:13

Posted on 14/06/2022 22:13

Update:

As of 14th June of all the countries we are visiting on our 'tour', only France requires tests or proof of vaccination.....

Luxembourg no requirement by land, Germany, Switzerland, Italy & Austria have lifted all restrictions.....

We have the required paperwork should things change again of course but some normality resumes..... :-)

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook