Late arrival sites near Dieppe?

DavidTedd replied on 07/05/2019 10:23

Posted on 07/05/2019 10:23

We are planning to go to Dieppe with our caravan on the ferry which arrives at around 10pm and wondered if any one knows of any sites within an hours travel of Dieppe which take late arrivals and which they can recommend. We have looked through the sites books but have had no success so far. 

eurortraveller replied on 07/05/2019 14:14

Posted on 07/05/2019 14:14

The Alan Rogers outfit (part of this Club but rarely mentioned) says that Camping la Source stays open for late arrivals at Dieppe. Best to e mail that campsite to ask. 

Chris Watt replied on 07/06/2022 07:08

Posted on 07/06/2022 07:08

Did you get any luck with this?  I'm doing the same route and have the late arrival so could do with sorting something. 

eurortraveller replied on 07/06/2022 08:51

Posted on 07/06/2022 08:51

My earlier suggestion was three years ago and I am afraid I have no idea if it still is valid. But if you are a caravanner and draw a blank from your e mails to all the campsites in the area then your fall back is an overnight at the Auchan hyper market car park at the Belvedere commercial centre. But if you are a motorhomer then Camper Contact throws up this photo of a popular spot on the water’s edge, which looks pretty full.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook