Addition to my recent D.O.G post

clarinetman replied on 10/05/2021 10:18

Posted on 10/05/2021 10:18

Hi seem to have breached some rule but just to add to my post which someone decided to block and criticise me for not reporting the incident to the warden, please I did not make it clear but I did in fact report the incident to the site warden who to his credit spoke to the gentleman and gave him a leaflet with regards to his behaviour with the said animals .

apparently you can’t put dog.

Moderator Comment - As explained in your previous thread the CM has requested we don't make posts about dogs or dog owners behaviour on the forum. I am glad you did report the incident which was the correct thing to do. However I think we can question what is the point of trying to discuss a past incident on a forum? The only thing, past experience, that is usually achieves by it is upset and recriminations on both sides.

JVB66 replied on 10/05/2021 11:31

Posted on 10/05/2021 11:31

I have noticed the thread being close and also the comment from the moderator? I do think a link should have been supplied that refered to the comment from the CT manager ref dogs, as many such comments get lost on this website, 

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook