Adult only sites & number of dogs

181Swift replied on 15/01/2017 18:23

Posted on 15/01/2017 18:23

Hello all

I am a new member and was wondering if there is any way to filter for adult only sites?  Or if anyone can recommend a adult only site in Cumbria I would appreciate it. Also I can not find any restrictions of how may dogs are allowed on sites.  Only that dogs are allowed on all sites.  I have three and some sites that are not club sites will state that 2 is max.  Would hate to book only to be told that having three might be a problem.

Thanks

Kennine replied on 23/01/2017 21:45

Posted on 23/01/2017 21:45

Content has been removed.

JVB66 replied on 24/01/2017 08:51

Posted on 24/01/2017 08:51

There was/is the oportunity  for the vocal few who can find fault with anything cc  to put their more often than not very misguided ideas of how they think it should be run, but by the the lack of comments from any ,it seems as usual just hot air while looking at their imagecool

Cornersteady replied on 24/01/2017 08:56

Posted on 23/01/2017 20:02 by mickysf

I'll take that patronisation as a compliment then but I'm not at all sure what central issue or mistakes you are referring too! Are these the facts I describe that do not fit with your opinions and arguements? I think they are!

All I'm really saying is the club should not and will not bannish fellow members from sites! No more no less! This is at the heart of the OP and what is important to all members!

Inclusivity is the key! wink

Posted on 24/01/2017 08:56

You make a good point there micky. You have posted a number of  coherent structured posts.

If you disagree with them, which is easier to do? Make a similar coherent structured reply and point out in detail how and where you have made any misconceptions and inaccuracies, or where you continue to make a lot of mistakes and tend to miss the central point,

or be patronising and just post such comments without any such detail, reasoning and counter arguments?

Which approach has more credence? Who is posting something they believe in?

Cornersteady replied on 24/01/2017 08:57

Posted on 24/01/2017 08:51 by JVB66

There was/is the oportunity  for the vocal few who can find fault with anything cc  to put their more often than not very misguided ideas of how they think it should be run, but by the the lack of comments from any ,it seems as usual just hot air while looking at their imagecool

Posted on 24/01/2017 08:57

+1 (as stated I my previous post)

RochelleCC replied on 24/01/2017 09:27

Posted on 24/01/2017 09:27

Owing to the amount of reports I've received from this thread, I'll be closing this pending investigation.

Kennine replied on 24/01/2017 09:27

Posted on 23/01/2017 20:02 by mickysf

Posted on 24/01/2017 09:27

Micky, I've given you a like for your post. It is well thought out and beautifully written and presented.  On a forum people, even if they disagree, can be friendly and appreciate a well presented post. Well done.

This is just a forum, its not real life,  Nothing discussed here will affect what happens at Grimstead Towers. So it is strange how much in the way of insults and thread spoiling occurs due to those handfull of posters who do not have your intellectual ability but share your views.

My advice to those people is to study your posting style and try to repicate your intellectual presentation. Up until then you will be the only ardent  CC supporter whose posts I will be bothered reading

Cheers............K

mickysf replied on 24/01/2017 09:45

Posted on 24/01/2017 08:51 by JVB66

Posted on 24/01/2017 09:45

Very true, having suggested I had mistakes in my posts, I requested explanation from these fellow members. No explanation, no substance forthcoming, just a duplicated non substanciated and quite frankly, rather patronising retort. Very, very poor debating skills in my opinion and reminiscent of other 'arguments' we have been witnessed when in the deaththrows of defeat. They wish not to discus but choose to ignore those that do try to add comment in friendly and helpful ways. I think it only fair that they should be given the chance to substantiate claims of my alleged mistakes but I won't be holding my breath. In the meantime, I deem that, as previously stated, the facts I produced just simply did not fit their opinion.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook