New Booking System

Rowena replied on 14/09/2022 09:31

Posted on 14/09/2022 09:31

Good morning. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience being caused with the implementation of our new booking system. Members and guests are able to make bookings through the new system however this is not the complete experience we have designed. 

Please be assured our IT and Technical Teams are working extremely hard to resolve all of the issues as soon as possible.

Takethedogalong replied on 20/11/2023 11:00

Posted on 20/11/2023 11:00

It does seem a bit hit and miss according to posts on here. I have only had two occasions to use it, right through to completion of a booking, and in fairness had no issues, but then I’ve been reading all the posts, taking in the best way of  doing things, looking out for the pitfalls, so have become quite familiar with it, despite not using it much.

It certainly isn’t the most intuitive or easiest online booking system to use, and the sheer number of changes to it in the past year bears this out. I don’t like the fact that all you get is a single price total, that may or may not alter according to dynamic pricing. I prefer to see what elements and how much I am paying when dealing with the Club. Last week I paid on morning of departure, just as we stepped into MH cab. 

Fozzie replied on 20/11/2023 11:07

Posted on 20/11/2023 11:07

I had my first issue with the Site Bookings form yesterday.I kept adding another Adult and when I went back in to amend,the Adult section was greyed out.

I had to cancel 3 times booking and wait approx 30 mins before it seem to reset itself,the balance has been debited,but I have received no e-mail conformation,but it is in my "future booking" section.

SteveL replied on 20/11/2023 11:12

Posted on 20/11/2023 11:07 by Fozzie

I had my first issue with the Site Bookings form yesterday.I kept adding another Adult and when I went back in to amend,the Adult section was greyed out.

I had to cancel 3 times booking and wait approx 30 mins before it seem to reset itself,the balance has been debited,but I have received no e-mail conformation,but it is in my "future booking" section.

Posted on 20/11/2023 11:12

We’ve some bookings to make but I must admit to holding off on making them after the 24 hours down time over the weekend. I would prefer to be sure they have got things sorted before I go ahead.

Whittakerr replied on 20/11/2023 13:21

Posted on 20/11/2023 13:21

I did a booking yesterday, everything went through okay but i did not receive an email confirmation, but like Fozzie, its in my future booking section, however this does not state which site has been booked.

DavidRC replied on 20/11/2023 14:00

Posted on 20/11/2023 13:21 by Whittakerr

I did a booking yesterday, everything went through okay but i did not receive an email confirmation, but like Fozzie, its in my future booking section, however this does not state which site has been booked.

Posted on 20/11/2023 14:00

+1 for no email confirmation.

I agree that the Upcoming Booking page does show the booking but does not identify the site, however if you go from there to "view/amend booking" the name of the site is given.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook