Touring pitches and lodges/pods

ScreenName23D1724F1F replied on 10/08/2022 07:54

Posted on 10/08/2022 07:54

We are looking for a site for the whole family so are looking for somewhere that has motorhome serviced pitches and some lodges or glamming pods (preferably with a hot tub to keep my sister happy) that are dog friendly too. Been searching on line but really struggling does anyone have any recommendations?

Takethedogalong replied on 10/08/2022 10:26

Posted on 10/08/2022 10:26

Use searchforsites. You can use the filters to choose exactly what you want. Don’t think any of this Club’s alternative provision provide hot tubs.

eurortraveller replied on 10/08/2022 10:42

Posted on 10/08/2022 08:47 by eurortraveller

Perhaps Woodovis on the Devon Cornwall border, but you don’t give many clues about the area you want.

Posted on 10/08/2022 10:42

I suggested this one because not only does it have a heated indoor swimming pool but in addition a spa pool for people, a spa pool for dogs and - wait for it - a “physiotherm  infrared therapy cabin”  too. I haven’t a clue what that is but perhaps the sybaritic sister might like it ? They say it unleashes naturally held power within the body. Mmm. 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook