Unforgotten

DavidKlyne replied on 23/02/2021 20:43

Posted on 23/02/2021 20:43

The fourth series of this Police Drama started last night. I have watched at least the previous series but was unsure why Nicola Walker (DCI Cassie Stuart) was in the course of a breakdown. We felt the need to return the the final episode of the last series to remind myself why (thanks goodness for catch up TV!) I now fully understand. Looks as if it will be another good series.

David

Extugger replied on 30/03/2021 16:06

Posted on 30/03/2021 16:06

Apparently not David. Read somewhere that the programme is continuing, but without NW (obviously)

allanandjean replied on 30/03/2021 17:08

Posted on 30/03/2021 06:54 by Extugger

Well the final episode will remain Unforgotten in my memory. Good watch and powerful, emotional last episode. Not a dry eye in our sitting room.

Posted on 30/03/2021 17:08

Agree an excellent, if emotional, end and just a shame we won’t be seeing NW in this in future, if it does continue.

Unless there is a character like she played in River?

allanandjean replied on 30/03/2021 17:13

Posted on 30/03/2021 10:14 by DavidKlyne

I thought the ownership of the pen would be vital to finding the truth but I was perhaps surprised who the owner was! I assume the sad end of Cassie means also the end of the franchise?

David

Posted on 30/03/2021 17:13

I was convinced it would be the DCC!
I based this on a presumption she was the most likely to have a pen so expensive it had a serial number-wrong!

I had even figured out that her father gave it to her, as he was fleetingly mentioned.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook