The Largest Cheese Show in the World!!

ABM replied on 17/07/2018 21:02

Posted on 17/07/2018 21:02

I  did  notice  it  David,  but  sadly  I'll  be  heading  to  Malvern  Hills  this  Thursday  then  onward  to  Cirencester  Park  and  they'll  probably  do  a  'van  search  as  I  cross  the  border  sealed.

Several  friends  used  to  work  for  a  cheese  company  in  Haslington,  just  outside  Crewe,  and  they  used  to  tease  yours  truly  with  their  free  passes,  all  the  while  knowing  I  was  going  to  have  to  stump  up  what  was  then  a  quite  hefty  entrance  fee  !!

Got  my  own  back,  tho',  when  the  company  &  its  product  'curdled  up  &  crystallised'  { sic }wink

Oh  Cheshire  Born  and  Cheshire  Bred,

Strong  in  the  arm,  and  weak  in  the    ,, ,, ,, ,, ,,   embarassed   !!

Extugger replied on 26/07/2018 09:51

Posted on 26/07/2018 09:51

£34 entrance fee (family of 4), not a hope of trying 5000 cheeses, but did enjoy many tasters and beautiful weather laughing

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook