Santes Dwynwen

KASTARIS replied on 27/01/2018 15:11

Posted on 27/01/2018 15:11

Well I'm obviously an ignorant Welsh woman and I have no idea what we were celebrating Sianelen undecided Have I missed out on another excuse to party. smile

ABM replied on 31/01/2018 10:35

Posted on 31/01/2018 10:35

When  they've  gt  home  &  sobered  up,  Kastaris,  they  might  just  reply  ( Assuming  they  can  find  their  way  back  here  innocentlaughing  !!)

KASTARIS replied on 02/02/2018 14:16

Posted on 02/02/2018 14:16

laughing Lol........ I don't think we celebrate it here in South Wales anyway ABM more a North Wales tradition I'm lead to believe.......Phew I didn't miss a party after all smile

Sianelen replied on 02/02/2018 15:06

Posted on 02/02/2018 14:16 by KASTARIS

laughing Lol........ I don't think we celebrate it here in South Wales anyway ABM more a North Wales tradition I'm lead to believe.......Phew I didn't miss a party after all smile

Posted on 02/02/2018 15:06

Sorry for not responding sooner  - been out of the country - I'm from South Wales the great county of Glamorganshire and have always celebrated Dydd Santes Dwynwen with my family, all from South Wales. Hope this info saves you from missing out next year!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dydd_Santes_Dwynwen

Sianelen

PS you can also find out about Glamorganshire on wikipedia should you need to.

KASTARIS replied on 02/02/2018 15:33

Posted on 02/02/2018 15:06 by Sianelen

Sorry for not responding sooner  - been out of the country - I'm from South Wales the great county of Glamorganshire and have always celebrated Dydd Santes Dwynwen with my family, all from South Wales. Hope this info saves you from missing out next year!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dydd_Santes_Dwynwen

Sianelen

PS you can also find out about Glamorganshire on wikipedia should you need to.

Posted on 02/02/2018 15:33

Ah that's ok Sianelen no probs smile I was not sure what it was that's all as I've never heard of it before...or if I did...maybe I never took much notice as nobody appears to celebrate it from our circle of friends and family undecidedembarassed. I also come from South Glamorgan like yourself Sianelen so come next year I will celebrate. If its a good reason to party then party I will wink

Kas 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook