Chausson 640 Motorhome

KandJ9 replied on 29/03/2022 12:40

Posted on 29/03/2022 12:40

Hello all Chausson 640 owners.  We are currently selling our caravan and wishing to go back to a motorhome.  The Chausson 640 is the one we think will suit us best.   This is a long shot, but hoping some lovely folk out there will be able to help us out.  We need to see if the motorhome will actually fit down our drive before we commit to either used or order new.  We appreciate the measurements are available, but our drive has a slope and you come in at an odd angle then once past the pinch point it opens up to a double garage.    We are hoping (and naturally we will reimburse any outlay plus any extra if required) that someone would offer to come to our bungalow and see if it fits down our drive.   I have been to sellers to see if they will pass on our info to current owners, still waiting, but not overly hopeful.   I have tried local hire companies, but to no avail.,  any they did have are to far away, i.e. Hampshire and we are in East Yorkshire area.   I would love to hear from anyone that would be willing to help us out.   Fingers crossed.  Kathryn & John  

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook