Robbed - and we only bought it this week

KeithandMargaret replied on 01/12/2017 14:22

Posted on 01/12/2017 14:22

Came downstairs this morning, drew the curtains and gasped in horror.

Doors wide open, windows broken, everything gone and a scene of utter devastation.

No-one had heard a thing during the night.

The Advent calender was completely empty of chocolates.

Mark my words, heads will roll for this when the grand-kids come back from School.

ABM replied on 01/12/2017 15:22

Posted on 01/12/2017 15:22

I  just  KNEW  there  was  a  good  use  for  those  sheets  of  10mm  thick  armoured  glass plate  !!  I  could  set  up  a  market  stall  if  they'd  provide  a  3-phase supply for my  high powered saw !

replied on 01/12/2017 16:57

Posted on 01/12/2017 14:22 by KeithandMargaret

Came downstairs this morning, drew the curtains and gasped in horror.

Doors wide open, windows broken, everything gone and a scene of utter devastation.

No-one had heard a thing during the night.

The Advent calender was completely empty of chocolates.

Mark my words, heads will roll for this when the grand-kids come back from School.

Posted on 01/12/2017 16:57

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

JVB66 replied on 15/12/2017 13:49

Posted on 15/12/2017 13:49

We have this morning an email from our local police (via owl) to not have valuables on show this time of year especially, and if possible hide anything that is vunrable to theftsurprised

sorry it has come to late for you K&M  but please note all others on CTwink

ABM replied on 06/02/2022 22:12

Posted on 06/02/2022 22:12

I'm lead to believe that Cheshire Constabulary has just received your Bobbie's circular & have re-issued it in time for Easter 2024, JVB wink  -- no such thing as a 'cold case' round 'ere  innocent

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook