Web problems

777 replied on 13/08/2021 16:31

Posted on 13/08/2021 16:31

I am able to log into the CAMC website, and log onto my personal section, but cannot access any of my personal sections eg My Bookings, and Caravan Cover details?

eurortraveller replied on 04/10/2022 13:11

Posted on 03/10/2022 20:18 by Gipsy1

What's happened to site directions when booking a CL on the new booking system.?

Posted on 04/10/2022 13:11

You can’t book a CL on the new CAMC booking system or the old CAMC booking system. Unless the CL has paid to join the private enterprise booking scheme which some CL owners have set up you book the CL directly with the owner - who will provide directions for you if you have no satnav. 

Hja replied on 04/10/2022 14:46

Posted on 04/10/2022 13:11 by eurortraveller

You can’t book a CL on the new CAMC booking system or the old CAMC booking system. Unless the CL has paid to join the private enterprise booking scheme which some CL owners have set up you book the CL directly with the owner - who will provide directions for you if you have no satnav. 

Posted on 04/10/2022 14:46

If you identify the site you are visiting through the search magnifying glass it takes you to the original site page with reviews, map info and directions. Never rely on sat nav for CLs, they can take you some distance away!

Wherenext replied on 04/10/2022 18:39

Posted on 04/10/2022 18:39

Never rely on sat nav for CLs, they can take you some distance away!

Or even directly to it which is not always the best possible way to arrive!surprisedwink

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook