2022 Football World Cup

ABM replied on 23/11/2022 21:56

Posted on 23/11/2022 21:56

Just a quick question for all you " Keen as Mustard "  footy fans  :~~

With all these matches going into Over-time as it is now called   er  er  do the players actually get paid Overtime as I knew it please ????? wink

Takethedogalong replied on 16/12/2022 14:23

Posted on 16/12/2022 14:23

Same here Pliers. I thought right from early matches France would progress well (providing they didn’t start the usual team infighting🤣), wasn’t sure about Argentina though, they looked a bit shaky in the group stages. But they deserve to be there now. Mixed feelings. team wise I would prefer France, but Messi has been incredible for Argentina. I would love for Morocco to win the third place play off, history in the making. But Croatia might just be too strong for them.

Pliers replied on 18/12/2022 21:51

Posted on 18/12/2022 21:51

What a final.!

Weather was absolutely grim here, today, so after an early morning stroll, watched the entire game on TV.

Congratulations to Argentina, and to the UK based players from both teams who played in the World Cup final. What an amazing achievement.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️ 

ABM replied on 18/12/2022 21:59

Posted on 18/12/2022 21:59

Quite amazing Final, Pliers !! 

Not a lot of the " play it square then back towards Keeper " nonsense but much more of the attacking style which was the heart of the game in my ( much ) younger days smile

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook