6 Nations 2017

nelliethehooker replied on 21/01/2017 21:20

Posted on 21/01/2017 21:20

Not long now before the tournament starts. Can England continue their winning run with a win over France on 4th Feb? Who will be their likely challengers? The French have just suffered a serious blow with the loss of Wesley Fofana, out for all the matches due to a ruptured Achilles Tendon. Can Scotland upset the apple cart in the first game of the tournament by beating Ireland? Here's hoping that it's another great rugby occasion.

mickysf replied on 22/03/2017 14:58

Posted on 22/03/2017 13:28 by ainer

Had many a chuckle at Max myself over the years ! I thought Wayne Barnes was presented with several 'unusual occurrences' and dealt with them calmly and sensibly. Under the circumstances I'm not sure what other action he could have taken. It will no doubt be discussed for weeks to come !

Posted on 22/03/2017 14:58

I too thought Mr Barnes had a reasonable game. He had a chance to award a penalty try to France early in the 'overtime period'. Of course that would not have gone down well with some, the man did the best he or others could have done given the rules as they currently stand in my opinion.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook